On Creating This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010
Today, I start writing. Why? I don't know.
Really, I don't know.

Maybe it's because I'm bored.
Maybe it's because I'm just stuck at home, doing nothing much.
Maybe it's because it's too hot outside, that I just want to stay here inside.
Maybe it's because I looked into some other people's blog sites, and I got inspired.
Maybe it's because this computer casted a magic spell which ensnared me to do so.
Maybe it's because I just feel like writing something.
Maybe it's because I'm too lazy to meet anyone.
Maybe it's because I thought this blog could ease the burdens I keep hiding inside.
Maybe it's because I wanted a venue to express my feelings.
Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.

I could list a million maybes why I created this blog.

But hey, then again, who needs a BIG reason to blog? :p

Here, expect random entries of expressions of emotions and reflections through essays, songs, stories, poems, images, quotes, etc. These same entries will then tell you the story - my story. This life is an unending book of stories anyway, right?

To you, who's reading this entry: join me in my quest of finishing this journey. Who knows? Maybe, just maybe, we might end up riding the same boat in this bumpy, yet, fun cruise called LIFE.




1 comments:

MEI said...

DOOOOOOOON, welcome to blogspot! so if ever we don't see each other often like before, you can always update us here! YEEEEEEY! :D Enjooooooy!

Post a Comment